If you would like to do a guest post, please email me at first name last name at gmail dot com.
* All guest posts will be done on a Wednesday.
* If you have a specific Wednesday in mind, please let me know and I will schedule it for you upon its availability.
* Please email a small description of the subject you'd like to post about (or the full post if you have it ready). This can be a range of topics on writing, marketing, tips, tricks, publishing, your author experiences or another topic related to books and writing. Do you have a suggestion I haven't thought of? Probably - just let me know - I don't bite (well, sometimes). Be Creative!
* All submissions must be received at least two weeks before (unless otherwise specified) scheduled date.
* If you'd like to do an author interview, please let me know and I will email you a list of questions.
* All posts will be archived for the future, including a link to your blog/website on this page.
* Special preference will be given to those who follow
I know this does not have to be said, but since I'm a BIG offender of this myself, I will say it: please ensure your post is spell-checked before sending it in. I, as many authors type quickly and often rush to post without proofing. This is a large issue for me that I will strive to fix as time goes on.
When I read my own posts and there are errors (which there are - often) I feel like I'm eating sand and I'd really like to change that diet this year :D
Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!