Monday, August 27, 2012

Pictures, as promised :)

As promised, some photos of our trip from NY with captions. I had to pick from hundreds of photos, so it is difficult to share the most beautiful ones (and I'm a little camera shy so had to find the ones without us in the pic - but I'm including a couple with me below ;) 

Statue of Liberty.


South tip of Manhattan.


Manhattan view from East River.


One of the new towers at the 9/11 memorial.
(HUGE!)


Ceiling at the NY Central Library (Gorgeous! The library was captivating.)


Me at the library :)


American Chopper designed specifically for the Trump Organization in the lobby of the Trump Tower.


My youngest one having fun at Fao Schwartz toy store.


View of the City from Central Park (and me)


Trump Tower (which will be featured in Book 4 of the Two Halves Series).










This Wednesday I'll be posting new covers I've had designed for Two Halves and Marked: A Two Halves Novella along with some announcements. Hope you enjoyed the pics :)



8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great pictures, Marta. That last one is awesome.

Shelly said...

Wonderful pics. I love NYC. We go every March,

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

http://www.shellysnovicewritings.blogspot.com/

http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

Ciara said...

Great pictures, Marta. I miss NYC.

Cate Masters said...

It's a wonderful town! Haven't been there in too long. Thanks for the virtual visit.

Annalisa Crawford said...

Fantastic photos. I love that keyboard :-)

LynnRush said...

These are great. I've never been to NY, but I'm hoping to attend Comicon next year there. :) Woot!

Gina Gao said...

When did you go to NY? I went to NY this summer too. I guess we just missed each other.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

These are great photos!! You so make me want to visit NY again!