Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O = Oooo Yes, the Big O!

O is for Oooo!
(A-Z Theme: changes through history)

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you're way too young and shouldn't know what I'm talking about.

Definition: varies for each person.

Since there's no disclaimer on this blog, I'll speak in "Code" ;)


How has the O changed in history? (sorry, no photos for this post)

1. More people freely talk about it. Imagine someone mentioning it among friends in early 1900's? Even  in a joke? OK, perhaps they did, but I'm sure not as openly as today.

2. More tools available to experience it.

3. Ok to experience it by yourself or with a partner and it's shouldn't be as big of a deal as it used to.

4. Proven to help loose calories.

5. Proven to be healthy for: relaxation, self acceptance, blood flow and fluid exertion.

Ok, so I couldn't think of anything else for this letter. No, I'm not going to ask questions about it, but feel free to leave comments:)

6 comments:

Colleen said...

heh heh. I didn't even think of that for "O." They also help get rid of headaches and insomnia!

Annalisa Crawford said...

I was going to same the same as Colleen about headaches!

Great O post. Calorie burning, I'd never thought of that...

Ciara said...

When I asked my husband what I could right about for the letter O, he replied with this topic. LOL

Cassie Mae said...

You'd think I'd be thinner with all the calories I burn this way.

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

LOL. I wondered if anyone was going to talk about the 'O'.

Good for you.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes!
Well, you'd hope I'd be excited about that word, wouldn't you?