Friday, November 4, 2011

Marketing Tips

WORD FOR THIS POST:

Spoliate (v): to plunder, rob or ruin

On Fridays I usually post three blogs which I enjoy reading or find interesting. Today I will do only 1, but for a good reason. I find when someone has a blog which shares information with other writers that can help them, the blog needs to be mentioned. I found Neil Ostroff's blog on Book Blogs and when I had a further look he has a great post on October 25th, 2011 about websites all writers should be on. So scoot over, and have a look.

The great thing is that all of these websites are free. Great way to market your writing, whether you are indie or traditionally published. Here's a quick roll of the websites Neil mentioned. I hope you find them as useful as I have. Thanks Neil!

thebookmarketingnetwork.com

authorsden.com

shelfari.com

goodreads.com

bookwhirl.com

indieauthorsunite.com

bookblogs.com

booktown.com

bookdaily.com

published.com

bookhitch.com

2 comments:

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Thanks for the great links. I'm heading on over to Neil's blog now to check it out.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I need to explore those - I'm only on Goodreads at the moment.