Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The good, the bad and the ugly...

No word for this post - I'm sorry, but I'm in a little bit of a hurry typing as I'm in the hospital with my daughter (see the 'ugly')

The Good:
My vacation was great! The flight as expected, full of knots and tight spots in my stomach, but all right. We had a wonderful time and great weather. Thank you to everyone for all the nice comments regarding the flight. The trip back home, not so good (see the bad). I apologize for not posting earlier, but 'the ugly' in my personal life was very 'ugly' and had to deal with family first.
The good is that I was able to upload Two Halves on Sunday to Smashwords successfully. It is now availailable in HTML, PDF, EPUB and more on that site. Distribution to B&N and Apple etc... pending approval. I also uploaded it to Amazon, but have not been able to check the status yet. Nevertheless, I'm very excited that the novel is out there for people to see. You can preveiw the first few chapters, see if you like it, and if so buy it. If not, don't buy it. I love that feature.

The Bad:
I have limited access to the computer over the next few days due to my kids illness. They got sick on the way home and we're still trying to figure out what bug they have. The good news is that they're better, but there's nothing worse than sick kids. I honestly wish I could take their illness away and put it on me. I think more parents are liket that.

The Ugly:
A little combination of bad and ugly here. We got home Sunday morning, I uploaded the book, kids got the runnies and vomiting, ended up at the hospital on Monday morning with one of their kidneys almost shutting down. They're both better now. One at home with hubby and one at hospital. Things are improving which makes me excited and eager. I promise to be back in full force in answering questions and connecting once they're both home.

Until then, I hope you enjoy Two Halves :)  I can't believe the time is actually here and Two Halves is out there for everyone to see. I should also have some cool news about "Marked: A Two Halves Novella" by next week. I love this novella! Written from a male POV - A character I fell in love with while writing Two Halves.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Well glad the ugly wasn't real ugly! Bet that was quite a scare. Take care of those kids, Mom.

Annalisa Crawford said...

What a horrible way to finish off your holiday! Hope you're all back under one roof soon. Take care x